- Get Involved
- Volunteer Stories
- Contact Us
- Donate Now
Corporate Matching Gifts and Volunteer Grant Programs
Double or even triple your gift to Esperanza International!
Make your gift go even further through a gift-matching program! Some companies will even match gifts made by retirees and spouses of employees. Many companies have a matching gift program with Esperanza International:
Matching Gift Companies:
- Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
- Fidelity Charitable Gift Fund
- Goldman Sachs
- Microsoft Matching Gifts Program
- Mile High United Way (Colorado)
- Network for Good
- United Way
This list is not complete, so if your company matches and is not on our list, please let us know. If you don’t see your company’s name on the list, be sure to ask your Human Resource representative or Charitable Giving/Grants Department.
To have your gift matched, simply contact Program Director Celina Rodriguez at celina.rodriguez@esperanzaint.
Corporate Volunteer Grant Programs:
Companies use these programs to encourage volunteerism in local, national and international communities. Companies provide monetary grants to organizations where employees volunteer on a regular basis or for an extended stretch of time. Companies either provide a set monetary donation for every hour an employee volunteers or provide grants once employees reach certain thresholds. For example:
- A company may provide a $10 grant for every hour an employee volunteers up to $10,000 annually.
- A company may offer cash grants for nonprofits once an employee volunteers for at least 20 hours in a year.
Volunteer Grant Program Companies:
- Alaska Airlines
- American Express
- Bank of America/Merrill Lynch
- Capital One
- Discover Card
- Gap/Old Navy/Banana Republic
- General Mills
- Genworth Financial
- Harley Davidson
- Master Card
Thank you for taking the time to make a lasting donation that will impact many Esperanza volunteers and families.
Donations are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.